Pet Health

Friday, December 31, 2010

A White Christmas In Tennessee


White Christmas In Tennessee


I hope everyone had a fun Christmas, and I hope many cats and dogs found new homes this year. For Christmas I got a new bed and lots of tuna. Yummy tuna!! My friend Smash got some doggy treats and a new bed also. I discovered my bed is comfortable no matter which way it is turned. I have not eaten all the tuna, but I will!!

Did everyone in Tennessee enjoy the white Christmas? I am not so sure about this white stuff everyone calls snow. It is clod and gets my paws wet when I step in it. My skin family and friends did something called sledding. I am not sure why they wanted to slide down hills only to have to walk back up and do it again. Then again I do not understand to many things they do. As long as I get fed, petted, and loved I am happy.

Remember to be safe in the new year, and adopt a new friend from your local animal shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment