Pet Health

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Link the Cat From the Animal Shelter


Link The Cat

Hello everyone! I am Link the Cat. I came to be with my humans about two and a half years ago from the animal shelter. I was just a wee little kitten then and I did not know much about the world. Today I am a big tuxedo cat living a good life with my family. My friend is Smash Ogre. He is a dog, but he is fun to play with.

I have the run of the house most of the time although the human pets think they are in charge. Smash rules the outdoors and together we are teaching our human pets how to have fun in life. I have been helping my human mom learn how to get rid of stress and just chill out for a while. Sometimes I think humans try to make life difficult for the challenge, but it is easier to just chill and make life interesting by doing what makes you feel good.

During the day I either hang out inside like today (It is raining.) or on sunny days I go explore the great outdoors. I have learned that mice, moles and squirrels are fun to chase. I don't like to eat them, but playing chase is fun. I play chase with my friend Smash Ogre. He is super cool for a dog.

Well this is me, Link the Cat!! Meow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment